Google
What's Karen Up To Calendar

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Youn Pa Youn (One by One)

Here I go taking my monthly blog posts down to the wire again... The current momentum of life has left me no time to reflect. Luckily I've made this commitment to myself to pause long enough to write this post at least once a month... so I pause for 15 minutes... better than zero, right?

But it's so hard not to get caught up with the momentum of the Youn Pa Youn (One by One) effort -- the effort to create awareness about the humanitarian effort in Haiti. I am so fortunate to have friends who take the initiative to organize a concert and produce a film about things they are passionate about. They inspire me to want to do SO much more! Truly it is about taking the time and effort to do what is meaningful to you. I believe it is those things done with spirit, gusto, compassion and intention that ultimately prevail. Thank you Juelz, Sean, Julia, Tess, Georgeton, Thaylord, Colleen, Alice, George for the support and for being the living hope for a better world!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?