Google
What's Karen Up To Calendar

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Employment Day #1

Today I started my first day of hospital orientation at Jersey City Medical Center. It's also day #1 of the dream I set out to accomplish when I quit the corporate world on July 20, 2005. I can't imagine life ANY better because I am going to be an ER nurse of the Trauma Center of a Magnet Hospital with a mere 10 minute walking commute. Already I am fantasizing about how I want to grow with this hospital. Everything feels SO right. I wish I can bottle my feelings for others to experience this very energizing sensation of empowerment and euphoria that comes with fulfilling a dream. It took me 5 years minus 14 days and the goal has been worth every second of the fantastic (although sometimes arduous) journey. It's nice to know that even in this horrible economy, passion can still make you stand out and dreams can still come true.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?