Google
What's Karen Up To Calendar

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ayiti Day #16 - Se bie! (It's awesome!)

One thing I love about travelling is meeting all the personalities. Despite living in the Metro NYC area, I don't get many chances to meet random new people. But when I am on holiday... especially medical missions, I get the unique opportunity to meet all types of people from all around the world with a similiar passion. It's very comforting to know that other people care as well and I am always so inspired by their capacity to give. Not only do they practice on a daily basis their profession, but they love it enough to bring it along and practice during their vacation time. I am not yet half way through my month in Haiti (not that I'm counting, mind you!) and already I am stricken by the overwhelming number of organizations and their amazing motivation to do more.
(I chose to post the picture of a cat begging for my lunch because cats are a rare sight as Haitians eat them. And because I love cats.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?